Please complete the form below to submit your event.
You’ve made a good choice sanctioning your event with USTPA and we appreciate your support!
- With USTPA, your event is governed by the most respected and proven rules in the sports of Team Penning and Ranch Sorting.
- With USTPA, ratings are assigned according to the rider’s ability and effectiveness with their mount.
- You are provided a list of suspended persons from USTPA in order to keep you fully informed of individuals who have received a disciplinary action from the association or have a history of fiscal difficulty.
- USTPA rules provide you with information about how to assign a Director-In-Charge for your USTPA-sanctioned event. The Director-In-Charge takes the burden of interpreting the rules and handling competition disputes off the shoulders of the Event Producers, allowing them to focus on their productions.
- Get the most current and accurate information about your show to USTPA members through a variety of USTPA communications materials including free show calendars at www.USTPA.com, and on USTPA’s Facebook And Instagram pages.
For questions and additional information, you should contact the Chairman of the USTPA Production Quality and Control committee or one of your Regional Directors. If you have any other questions, please contact the USTPA Administrative Office at 817-599-4455 or email email@example.com
Thank you for working with and supporting the USTPA!
Sincerely, United States Team Penning Association